1.11.11 Dream

Scott and I are living in a house that has a path that runs along the back of the house. The path sinds down to a park and passes by several other homes. We have two small children. I'm not clear if they are our children or maybe grandchildren. We are taking them on a walk down the path because there is to be small fair in the park as we are walking a flatbed rail car with two turquoise circular objects in the center rolls by us (there wasn't a railroad track). We keep walking to the park.

The fair is going on and the park is crowded. Suddenly things begin exploding. Everyone starts running. We grab the children and start back to the house. Houses randomly explode. People randomly explode (no gore though) as the railcar continues to roll slowly up and down the path.

Why aren't we targets? Why aren't we exploding too? I look for clues. I look at a t-shirt a man is wearing. They explode. The person next two them doesn't. I read a sign in front of a house…the house explodes. The house next to it doesn't.

I understand. Words are under attack. I wonder why the railcar hates words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Girl in Retirement

Glinda the Good Witch turns 49

Time Draws Near