The Beginning - Life Path 11/2
IN preparation for the 365 day countdown to retirement, I am looking at the things that interest me and no longer the things I must do. I'm headed back to studying essential oils, diviniation, and exploring my personality type. I'm starting with my life path number which is an 11/2. I am always in awe of the accuracy of my readings. I know anything can be applied to anything, but, there is still something eerie about the way it reads. On the site astrology-numerology.com I found that I was not disappointed with my reading, but, it left me wondering what, if anything, can one do to change what is and has been apparent all along?
"Even the more positive individuals with the 2 Life Path will prefer a more amiable and less competitive environment, often shunning the business world. You can best serve society in endeavors utilizing your skills of counseling and guidance. Much of your idealism is people oriented and quite humanitarian in nature. You expect a great deal of yourself."
"Even the more positive individuals with the 2 Life Path will prefer a more amiable and less competitive environment, often shunning the business world. You can best serve society in endeavors utilizing your skills of counseling and guidance. Much of your idealism is people oriented and quite humanitarian in nature. You expect a great deal of yourself."
Comments