In two months I will be a retired person. It's hard to believe I am that over-the-hill. I imagine that every generation reaches the point in life that they can't believe they are so old, but, having grown up in the "everyone over 30 is old" generation really magnifies that thought.

A great example is that I am right now watching Mick Jagger on SNL. I've never been a fan, but,  I have to say this episode is endearing me to him. He is poking fun at himself and enjoying life as he knows it. At 70, he's still full of life and a bit on the crazy side. Something to think about!!

I'm brainstorming topics to write about and whether or not this blog needs to morph into something a little more expansive.

More to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Girl in Retirement

Glinda the Good Witch turns 49

Time Draws Near